Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Domesticdo•mes•tic (də mes′tik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the home, the household, household affairs, or the family: domestic pleasures.
- devoted to home life or household affairs.
- of or pertaining to one's own or a particular country as apart from other countries: domestic trade.
- indigenous to or produced or made within one's own country;
native: domestic goods.
- a hired household servant.
- something produced or manufactured in one's own country.
- domestics, household items made of cloth, as sheets, towels, and tablecloths.
Catcat1 (kat),USA pronunciation n., v., cat•ted, cat•ting.
- a small domesticated carnivore, Felis domestica or F. catus, bred in a number of varieties.
- any of several carnivores of the family Felidae, as the lion, tiger, leopard or jaguar, etc.
- a person, esp. a man.
- a devotee of jazz.
- a woman given to spiteful or malicious gossip.
- the fur of the domestic cat.
- a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the tapering piece of wood used in the game of tipcat.
- [Chiefly Brit.]the game itself.
- See four old cat, one old cat, three old cat, two old cat.
- a catboat.
- a catamaran.
- a catfish.
- a tackle used in hoisting an anchor to the cathead.
- a double tripod having six legs but resting on only three no matter how it is set down, usually used before or over a fire.
- [Navy Informal.]catapult (def. 2).
- (in medieval warfare) a movable shelter for providing protection when approaching a fortification.
- bell the cat, to attempt something formidable or dangerous.
- let the cat out of the bag, to divulge a secret, esp. inadvertently or carelessly: He let the cat out of the bag, and the surprise party wasn't a surprise after all.
- to flog with a cat-o'-nine-tails.
- to hoist (an anchor) and secure to a cathead.
- to vomit.
- cat around:
- to spend one's time aimlessly or idly.
- to seek sexual activity indiscriminately;
Breedsbreed (brēd),USA pronunciation v., bred, breed•ing, n.
- to produce (offspring);
- to produce by mating;
reproduce: Ten mice were bred in the laboratory.
- to cause to reproduce by controlled pollination.
- to improve by controlled pollination and selection.
- to raise (cattle, sheep, etc.): He breeds longhorns on the ranch.
- to cause or be the source of;
give rise to: Dirt breeds disease. Stagnant water breeds mosquitoes.
- to develop by training or education;
rear: He was born and bred a gentleman.
- [Energy.]to produce more fissile nuclear fuel than is consumed in a reactor.
- to impregnate;
mate: Breed a strong mare with a fast stallion and hope for a Derby winner.
- to produce offspring: Many animals breed in the spring.
- to be engendered or produced;
develop: Bacteria will not breed in alcohol.
- to cause the birth of young, as in raising stock.
- to be pregnant.
- a relatively homogenous group of animals within a species, developed and maintained by humans.
strain: She comes from a fine breed of people.
group: Scholars are a quiet breed.
- [Offensive.]half-breed (def. 2).
Hello guys, this picture is about Large Domestic Cat Breeds - YouTube ( House Cat Breeds Images #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1354 x 1016. It's file size is just 211 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: House Cat Breeds.
House Cat Breeds may be different to bedroom companion. But really choose the layout and ascertain kitchen backsplash's substance can be so the kitchen pal rooang search cool and cross-eyed, an exercise that must be done! Usually your kitchen backsplash substance that's widely used is ceramic. Listed here is impressive kitchen backsplash tile is unique! Let's notice!
The gray color is extremely attached with modern style Large Domestic Cat Breeds - YouTube ( House Cat Breeds Images #3) that is minimalist or the space style. So is used in the kitchen. With stylish interiordesign that was contemporary, kitchen backsplash tile were selected which have a pattern just like organic jewel with gray shades-of colour so that you can fit the atmosphere inside the kitchen. Home backsplash that the home wall was employed throughout by this period starting from your sink to storage.
Home backsplash frequently located on the wall can be used as being a kitchen sink area. Since usually in the region of the kitchen sink would have been a large amount of splashes of water or of applied cooking oil and would be really poor if it splashes about the surfaces of the home, so it is provided as a kitchen backsplash remedy as well as decorating accessories while in the home. Kitchen tile is extremely very flowered design with minimalist style kitchen.