Bucketbuck•et (buk′it),USA pronunciation n., v., -et•ed, -et•ing.
- a deep, cylindrical vessel, usually of metal, plastic, or wood, with a flat bottom and a semicircular bail, for collecting, carrying, or holding water, sand, fruit, etc.;
- anything resembling or suggesting this.
- any of the scoops attached to or forming the endless chain in certain types of conveyors or elevators.
- the scoop or clamshell of a steam shovel, power shovel, or dredge.
- a vane or blade of a waterwheel, paddle wheel, water turbine, or the like.
- (in a dam) a concave surface at the foot of a spillway for deflecting the downward flow of water.
- a bucketful: a bucket of sand.
- [Informal.]See field goal.
- the part of the keyhole extending from the foul line to the end line.
- See bucket seat.
- [Bowling.]a leave of the two, four, five, and eight pins, or the three, five, six, and nine pins. See illus. under bowling.
- drop in the bucket, a small, usually inadequate amount in relation to what is needed or requested: The grant for research was just a drop in the bucket.
- drop the bucket on, [Australian Slang.]to implicate, incriminate, or expose.
- kick the bucket, [Slang.]to die: His children were greedily waiting for him to kick the bucket.
- to lift, carry, or handle in a bucket (often fol. by up or out).
- [Chiefly Brit.]to ride (a horse) fast and without concern for tiring it.
- to handle (orders, transactions, etc.) in or as if in a bucket shop.
- [Informal.]to move or drive fast;
Selfself (self ),USA pronunciation n., pl. selves, adj., pron., pl. selves, v.
- a person or thing referred to with respect to complete individuality: one's own self.
- a person's nature, character, etc.: his better self.
- personal interest.
- the ego;
that which knows, remembers, desires, suffers, etc., as contrasted with that known, remembered, etc.
- the uniting principle, as a soul, underlying all subjective experience.
- being the same throughout, as a color;
- being of one piece with or the same material as the rest: drapes with a self lining.
- the natural constituents of the body, which are normally not subject to attack by components of the immune system (contrasted with nonself ).
- myself, himself, herself, etc.: to make a check payable to self.
- to self-pollinate.
Wateringwa•ter•ing (wô′tər ing, wot′ər-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that waters.
- a watered appearance on silk or other fabric.
- supplying water or used to water.
- pertaining to medicinal springs or to a seabathing resort.
Potpot1 (pot),USA pronunciation n., v., pot•ted, pot•ting.
- a container of earthenware, metal, etc., usually round and deep and having a handle or handles and often a lid, used for cooking, serving, and other purposes.
- such a container with its contents: a pot of stew.
- the amount contained in or held by a pot;
- a flowerpot.
- a container of liquor or other drink: a pot of ale.
- liquor or other drink.
- a cagelike vessel for trapping fish, lobsters, eels, etc., typically made of wood, wicker, or wire. Cf. lobster pot.
- a chamber pot.
- a vessel for melting metal;
- an electrolytic cell for reducing certain metals, as aluminum, from fused salts.
- See chimney pot.
- [Dial.]a basket or box used for carrying provisions or the like;
- a large sum of money.
- all the money bet at a single time;
- (in horse racing) the favorite.
- See potshot.
- a liquid measure, usually equal to a pint or quart.
- an open, broad-brimmed helmet of the 17th century.
- any open helmet.
- a potbelly.
- go to pot, to become ruined;
deteriorate: With no one to care for it, the lovely old garden went to pot.
- sweeten the pot. See sweeten (def. 8).
- to put into a pot.
- to preserve (food) in a pot.
- to cook in a pot.
- to transplant into a pot: We must pot the petunias.
- to shoot (game birds) on the ground or water, or (game animals) at rest, instead of in flight or running: He can't even pot a sitting duck.
- to shoot for food, not for sport.
- to capture, secure, or win.
- to take a potshot;
Hi peoples, this attachment is about 2 Bucket Self Watering Pot (beautiful Diy Self Watering Planters #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 829 x 621. This picture's file size is just 145 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Diy Self Watering Planters.
The 2 Bucket Self Watering Pot (beautiful Diy Self Watering Planters #6) isn't segregated from the residence ang garden decoration that was lovely. Beyond casting plant you understand decorate the yard! Garden decor also includes decoration of the bungalow yard, a space in the playground to get a selection of function's middle. We begin to see the patterns. Possess a bungalow while in the yard wouldbe good.
A lot of things can be done there, using your family, taking a crack while experiencing the day oxygen and green parks, to just relax with a walk round the resort we could do. The Diy Self Watering Planters may be made out of wood or brick. It could be built on a lawn or on top of the shrub. Generally, the pad yard features a small size.
While in the chair's former yard decor unique garden can be seen for enthusiasm homemade. Boost the vacation cabin or possibly a house, usually takes invest the nation's topic. Maintaining the different elements of taste and candor and character, a record villa must provide peace and tranquility. Many hotels wood located in the zone or hamlet countries.