Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus have 8 attachments it's including Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus #1 Through Cullochy Lock, Aberchalder Swing ., Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus #2 Boats_006.jpg, Superb Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus #3 About Lilybank. Lilybank - Fort Augustus ., About Old Lock Keepers Cottage, Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus #5 Old Lock-Keeper's Cottage And Ness View Cottage, Fort Augustus, Scotland, First-boats-053.jpg, Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus Amazing Pictures #7 Formerly Called Fountain Cottage, We Feel That Ness View Better Describes This Cottage Which Enjoys A Spectacular View Down The Flight Of Locks At Fort ., Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus Gallery #8 Old Lock-Keeper's Cottage. Cottage-picture-01.jpg. Following are the images:
Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus was published at November 12, 2018 at 8:11 am. This image is published in the Cottage category. Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus is labelled with Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus, Lock, Keepers, Cottage, Fort, Augustus..
Locklock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Keeperskeep•er (kē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who guards or watches, as at a prison or gate.
- a person who assumes responsibility for another's behavior: He refused to be his brother's keeper.
- a person who owns or operates a business (usually used in combination): a hotelkeeper.
- a person who is responsible for the maintenance of something (often used in combination): a zookeeper; a groundskeeper.
- a person charged with responsibility for the preservation and conservation of something valuable, as a curator or game warden.
- a person who conforms to or abides by a requirement: a keeper of his word.
- a fish that is of sufficient size to be caught and retained without violating the law.
- [Football.]a play in which the quarterback retains the ball and runs with it, usually after faking a hand-off or pass.
- something that serves to hold in place, retain, etc., as on a door lock.
- something that lasts well, as a fruit.
- See guard ring.
- an iron or steel bar placed across the poles of a permanent horseshoe magnet for preserving the strength of the magnet during storage.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Fortfort (fôrt, fōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong or fortified place occupied by troops and usually surrounded by walls, ditches, and other defensive works;
- any permanent army post.
- (formerly) a trading post.
- hold the fort:
- to defend one's position against attack or criticism.
- to maintain the existing state of affairs.
AugustusAu•gus•tus (ô gus′təs, ə gus′-),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called Octavian (before 27 b.c.) (Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus, Augustus Caesar), 63 b.c.–a.d. 14, first Roman emperor 27 b.c.–a.d. 14: reformer, patron of arts and literature;
heir and successor to Julius Caesar.
- a title of office given to rulers of the Roman Republic after Octavianus.
- a male given name.
Not wrong to convey the Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus could be the most private areas between your spaces while in the your home. You are free to keep personalized items which don't desire to be noticed. You'll also free express your emotions, relax in a atmosphere that's preferred. In short, the bedroom is without worrying annoyed others, where you can do something.
Functionally may be started from your modification bedroom space should really be balanced and cozy, while creatively, space should have a design that's good, harmonious as well as in beat, as well as in range together with the figure of its residents, whilst in bed may be completed since the person wishes, while the equivalent of a great, because the alternatives we offer several alternatives and tips about choosing the ideal bed which needless to say may be your harmony whenever choosing a bed.
Meaning that a third of the living is used sleeping if you use 8 hours per day to rest. In that case not-too much truly, should you spend more attention to the bedroom. To apply a bit of Lock Keepers Cottage Fort Augustus well suited for areas that have to fulfill visual and practical requirements.