OhioO•hi•o (ō hī′ō),USA pronunciation n.
O•hi′o•an, adj., n.
- a state in the NE central United States: a part of the Midwest. 10,797,419;
41,222 sq. mi. (106,765 sq. km). Cap.: Columbus. Abbr.: OH (for use with zip code), O.
- a river formed by the confluence of the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, flowing SW from Pittsburgh, Pa., to the Mississippi in S Illinois. 981 mi. (1580 km) long.
Lotterylot•ter•y (lot′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- a gambling game or method of raising money, as for some public charitable purpose, in which a large number of tickets are sold and a drawing is held for certain prizes.
- any scheme for the distribution of prizes by chance.
- any happening or process that is or appears to be determined by chance: to look upon life as a lottery.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Ohio Lottery Office #1 OH! - WordPress.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 3456 x 2592. It's file size is just 4144 KB. Wether You ought to download This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Ohio Lottery Office.
Timber surfaces you can find many hues available available in the market I'm confident something is to complement manufacturers to even the wildest suggestions. Though moving on the limits of traditional-style and being creative is always welcome inside the home design sector is still very important to follow along with guidelines and certain guidelines to prevent a few of the Ohio Lottery Office style that is faults upsetting.
Avoid dark floor in a tiny place with dim surfaces - it'll make the room more thick and depressing (observe surfaces made-of black wood). Black hues enhance one other aspects of decor's heat. In rooms with minimal ceilings choose lightcolored surfaces and surfaces.
Below you'll uncover some simple but highly-effective ideas to take into account when choosing the Ohio Lottery Office to your interior.
Color, texture and the space size of the color of the furniture, large ceilings as well as the surfaces should really be your first consideration when selecting hues for your ground. For your ultimate layout to be successful should really be secondary colors. The floor that is new must complement the wood floors that are existing to keep up movement and the reliability of the home.