Spoutspout (spout),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to emit or discharge forcibly (a liquid, granulated substance, etc.) in a stream or jet.
- to state or declaim volubly or in an oratorical manner: He spouted his theories on foreign policy for the better part of the night.
- to discharge, as a liquid, in a jet or continuous stream.
- to issue forth with force, as liquid or other material through a narrow orifice.
- to talk or speak at some length or in an oratorical manner.
- a pipe, tube, or liplike projection through or by which a liquid is discharged, poured, or conveyed.
- a trough or shoot for discharging or conveying grain, flour, etc.
- a waterspout.
- a continuous stream of liquid, granulated substance, etc., discharged from or as if from a pipe, tube, shoot, etc.
- a spring of water.
- a downpour or fall, esp. of water, from a high place;
- a dumbwaiter or chute, formerly common in pawnbrokers' shops, by which articles pawned were sent to another floor for storage.
- up the spout:
- in a desperate situation;
beyond help: His financial affairs are up the spout.
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Hello folks, this attachment is about Super Spout Cover With Rinse Cup (attractive Bathtub Faucet Safety Covers #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 683 x 683. This attachment's file size is only 33 KB. Wether You ought to save This post to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Bathtub Faucet Safety Covers.
There are various paint available which contain ides when Bathtub Faucet Safety Covers which can be prone to mildew and shape. Nonetheless, usually, color generated designed for the lavatory is satisfactory. Make sure the region to the roof or wall that's generally covered by the apparatus should be tightly closed so as never to peel. Remember, it is simpler to stop the problem's cause than to protect it. Some openings the tube, are more prone to trigger problems with time. They ought to instantly do caulking to avoid injury later. Baseboard is another spot that tends to fail paint.
Be sure shedding paint and the blobs neglect to remove appropriately. Mud all floors to offer a great base for implementing coloring. Before the coating that was last, join should be reclaimed after priming.
Delay a couple of days for that new Bathtub Faucet Safety Covers to be managed totally before using bathtub or the shower. And to decrease damage's threat, always make sure leave the door available if the toilet is not being used, and to use the ventilator.