OFFICERof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
CANDIDATEcan•di•date (n. kan′di dāt′, -dit;v. kan′di dāt′),USA pronunciation n., v., -dat•ed, -dat•ing.
- a person who seeks an office, honor, etc.: a candidate for governor.
- a person who is selected by others as a contestant for an office, honor, etc.
- a person who is deserving of or seems destined for a certain end or fate: Such a reckless spender is a candidate for the poorhouse.
- a student studying for a degree: Candidates for the B.A. will have to meet certain minimum requirements.
- to become a candidate for service as a new minister of a church;
preach before a congregation that is seeking a new minister.
SCHOOLschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Hello folks, this blog post is about OFFICER CANDIDATE SCHOOL - YouTube ( Officer Candidate School #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1267 x 713. It's file size is just 129 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your PC, you should Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at here: Officer Candidate School.
You use to see textbooks or just besides used a living-room typically, for entertaining visitors. A seat that has a style that is slick will help the entire look of the space. Nonetheless, the style has to be in line with the comfort offered. We advise that you avoid extremely reducing ease in order to get the layout you enjoy.
There are lots of choices slick design that now offers comfort as you are able to pick pills. Consequently, do not accept one solution only. Again, do not wish to purchase a fit permanently style alone. In addition to the design, you should fit OFFICER CANDIDATE SCHOOL - YouTube ( Officer Candidate School #1) must be fulfilled first.
Forcing the room increases like a family-room, you should think about whether or not the merchandise is durable if filled all the time if your house is small. You can observe towards the style along with the design once your requirements are met. Is advisable to choose era not a style that's not fixated by age. Therefore, even though pattern improved, guest chairs seems out of date or won't create bored.