Abouta•bout (ə bout′),USA pronunciation prep.
in regard to: instructions about the work; a book about the Civil War.
- connected or associated with: There was an air of mystery about him.
close to: a man about my height; about six o'clock.
- in or somewhere near: He is about the house.
- on every side of;
around: the railing about the excavation.
- on or near (one's person): They lost all they had about them.
- so as to be of use to: Keep your wits about you.
- on the verge or point of (usually fol. by an infinitive): about to leave.
- here or there;
in or on: to wander about the old castle.
- concerned with;
engaged in doing: Tell me what it's about. Bring me the other book while you're about it.
- near in time, number, degree, etc.;
approximately: It's about five miles from here.
almost: Dinner is about ready.
not far off: He is somewhere about.
- on every side;
in every direction;
around: Look about and see if you can find it.
- halfway around;
in the opposite direction: to turn a car about.
- from one place to another;
in this place or that: to move furniture about; important papers strewn about.
- in rotation or succession;
alternately: Turn about is fair play.
- in circumference: a wheel two inches about.
- onto a new tack.
- onto a new course.
- moving around;
astir: He was up and about while the rest of us still slept.
- in existence;
prevalent: Chicken pox is about.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Cheesecheese1 (chēz),USA pronunciation n., v., cheesed, chees•ing.
- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- (vulgar). smegma.
- a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
- an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Facts About Cottage Cheese (ordinary Cottage Cheese History #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 572 x 540. It's file size is only 41 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Cottage Cheese History.
Should you have youngsters who are produced outdated, the usage of this layout applies. You should avoid using these colors, in case your children are youngsters. Why? Yes of course, to prevent since not him preschoolers in playing with your favorite furniture, the impression of dirty that induced.
Especially if you have animals including cats or dogs, must prevent furniture and accessories' usage is white. You will be troubled with additional care. The white colour is generally easily noticeable if stains or dust. So that you will soon be pleased run-down and quickly outdated, thus no-more sophisticated, furniture.
Additional shades that you can employ to not present specified effects around the utilization of your home furniture layout. It is possible to select brown leaves, in case you choose Facts About Cottage Cheese (ordinary Cottage Cheese History #8) that caused the inexplicable, for natural colour. By offering the color black for a classy and stylish effect can be symbolized.