4 attachments of Arlo Blinds Petite Rustique Cordless Bamboo Roman Shade (superb Overstock Bamboo Blinds #2)
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Bamboobam•boo (bam bo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -boos.
- any of the woody or treelike tropical and semitropical grasses of the genera Bambusa, Phyllostachys, Dendrocalamus, and allied genera, having woody, usually hollow stems with stalked blades and flowering only after years of growth.
- the stem of such a plant, used as a building material and for making furniture, poles, etc.
Romanro•man (rô män′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mans (-män′).USA pronunciation [French.]
- a metrical narrative, esp. in medieval French literature.
- a novel.
Ro•man (rō′mən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the ancient or modern city of Rome, or to its inhabitants and their customs and culture: Roman restaurants.
- of or pertaining to the ancient kingdom, republic, and empire whose capital was the city of Rome.
- of a kind or character regarded as typical of the ancient Romans: Roman virtues.
- (usually l.c.) designating or pertaining to the upright style of printing types most commonly used in modern books, periodicals, etc., of which the main text of this dictionary is an example.
- of or pertaining to the Roman Catholic Church.
- noting, pertaining to, or resembling the architecture of ancient Rome, esp. the public and religious architecture, characterized by the employment of massive brick and concrete construction, with such features as the semicircular arch, the dome, and groin and barrel vaults, by the use in interiors of marble and molded stucco revetments, by the elaboration of the Greek orders as purely decorative motifs for the adornment of façades and interiors, and by an overall effect in which simplicity and grandeur of massing is often combined with much elaboration of detailing.
- written in or pertaining to Roman numerals.
- a native, inhabitant, or citizen of ancient or modern Rome.
- the dialect of Italian spoken in Rome.
- (usually l.c.) roman type or lettering.
- [Often Offensive.]a member of the Roman Catholic Church.
- [Rare.]the Latin language.
- a male given name.
Shadeshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
Hello folks, this photo is about Arlo Blinds Petite Rustique Cordless Bamboo Roman Shade (superb Overstock Bamboo Blinds #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 552 x 552. It's file size is only 42 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Overstock Bamboo Blinds.
Not improper to convey that the Overstock Bamboo Blinds will be the most personalized places involving the areas in the your property. You're free to store individual items which do not desire to be seen. You will likewise free express your emotions, relax in an environment that's favored. In short, the bed room is where you are able to do something without worrying others that are stressed.
Functionally might be started in the modification space area should be healthful and relaxed, while visually, bedroom musthave a structure that's harmonious, harmonious and in melody, and in line with all the character of its people, while in bed could be accomplished because the individual wishes, as the equivalent of an ideal, as the options currently several selections and Tips on selecting the ideal bed which of course could be your equilibrium when selecting a mattress.
If you use 8 hours aday to rest, and thus a third of the living is used sleeping. In that case not too much basically, in the event you spend more focus on the bed room. To utilize a bit of Arlo Blinds Petite Rustique Cordless Bamboo Roman Shade (superb Overstock Bamboo Blinds #2) well suited for rooms that must satisfy needs that are functional and useful.